Find location of some terms

Informative converse
lovelysummer
Topic Author
Topics: 7

Find location of some terms

Post by lovelysummer »

In my ACP/ permissions/ global permission/group permission/user permission/senior member(I created several months ago). In the advanced permission setting , I found the following which are not yet explained. But I have no idea where to located these terms so as to add the explain.
Please help !
Tks.

The terms are :
{ acl_u_as_bbcode }
{ acl_u_as_delete }
{ acl_u_as_edit }
{ acl_u_as_ignore_flood }
{ acl_u_as_info }
{ acl_u_as_mod_edit }
{ acl_u_as_post }
{ acl_u_as_smilies }
{ acl_u_as_view }

screen shot also attached.

oddfish
Site Admin
Topics: 21
Medals: 1
Advisor 2 (1)

Re: Find location of some terms

Post by oddfish »

they are from Pauls Shoutbox MOD -- check the .MODs tab in the ACP and remove the 2 modules within the Ajax Shoutbox entry and then Ajax Shoutbox.

lovelysummer
Topic Author

Post by lovelysummer »

oddfish wrote:they are from Pauls Shoutbox MOD -- check the .MODs tab in the ACP and remove the 2 modules within the Ajax Shoutbox entry and then Ajax Shoutbox.
I had already removed those 2 modules. :(

oddfish
Site Admin
Topics: 21
Medals: 1
Advisor 2 (1)

Post by oddfish »

check _acl_options table in the database (probably on the last page) for the entries like u_as_view (see your image for all required to remove from that table).

the language strings being called would be in the lang/acp/permissions_ajax_shout.php file so if removed then they will show like that.

lovelysummer
Topic Author

Post by lovelysummer »

oddfish wrote:check _acl_options table in the database (probably on the last page) for the entries like u_as_view (see your image for all required to remove from that table).

the language strings being called would be in the lang/acp/permissions_ajax_shout.php file so if removed then they will show like that.
Following to your instruction, spend only 5 minutes and the prolems are solved. I spend a whole day and have no idea. Oddfish , you are great :D